We are a Non-Profit Organization head-quartered in New Delhi and with branches across India, working for the welfare and upliftment of Hindu Community.
We aim to highlight almost 40,000 Hindu Temples destroyed and atrocities on Hindus since the earliest foreign invasion of India.
Hindu Sena aims to oppose the Islamization in any form, Shariah law implementation, Love Jihad and Islamic extremism in India.
Hindu Sena will highlight and protest and take legal action against any person/entity causing harm to the sovereignty of India and Sanathana Dharma.
Founded in 2011 by Hindu Nationalist leader Mr. Vishnu Gupta, Hindu Sena is a Non-Profit Organization head-quartered in New Delhi and having branches across India, working for the welfare and upliftment of Hindu Community.
The purpose of the organization is to oppose any activity which is objectional to the valued Indian heritage and Hindu religion legally and via protests which is the Constituional Right of every Indian Citizen.
Along with the main Hindu Sena we have dedicated volunteers in :
- Students’ Wing – Hindu Vidyarthi Sena
- Youth Wing – Hindu Yuva Sena
- Women’s Wing – Hindu Nari Sena
- To Uplift the Hindu Community ignoring the caste system as “ONE” Hindu Sena
- Raise Objection and protest to any activity which insults Hindu and Indian Heritage
- Take legal action on objectional activities
- Increase Awareness about Sanatana Dharma(Hindu Dharma) amongst people
- Cow protection
- Promotion of Dharmik culture and practices
Hindu Sena Associates
Mr. Vishnu Gupta – National President & Founder
Mr. Prem Verma – Founder Member
Mrs. Rashmi Dhekne Gupta – National Spokesperson
Mr. Ambuj Nigam – State President, Uttar Pradesh
Mr. Sanjay Agarwal – State President, Madhya Pradesh
Mr. Sahab Singh – State President, Rajasthan
Mr. Sachin Kashyap – Secretary, Rajasthan
Mr. Vinay Gupta – State President, Jammu & Kashmir
Mr. Montu Chauhan – District President, Jharkhand
Mr. Sanjeet Acharya – In-Charge, Odisha
Mr. Avijit Bain – District President, Malda, West Bengal
Mr. Ajit Singh – In-Charge Hindu Vidhyarthi Sena, JNU